I create art through use of recycled and re-purposed materials to process my thoughts about life. My art is an autobiographical release and a voice to communicate to others by presenting symbolism, contradiction, defiance and social commentary. I’m continually inspired by Joseph Cornell, Frida Kahlo and Marcel Duchamp.
- Power back on in #CarmeIN at 7:20 pm. 7 months ago
- Power outage in #CarmelIN. Started 6:20 pm. 7 months ago
- RT @Thearmandoperez: Special thanks to @SatchTheArtist The lost and found art for @hoosierSecurity New Office is AWESOME! https://t.co/KmRZ… 9 months ago
- #FirstFridayArtTour @IDADA @circlecityind @CCICArtists @ronkernphoto https://t.co/9aZoUvrDm1 10 months ago
- RT @Thearmandoperez: commissioned artwork in progress for @HoosierSecurity by @SatchTheArtist of @circlecityind SUPER COOL https://t.co/SL… 11 months ago
- Art Attack ArtPrize Body Parts Circle City Industrial Complex Craig Smith Gallery Dan Grossman Das Plakat Diane Tesler First Friday Harbor Country James Spencer Russell Kewanna Larry Jones Mass Ave Photography Punk Rock Ron Kern Satch Art Space Shooting Targets Sixto Rodriguez Southeastern Indiana Art Guild Wade Bussert