- Power back on in #CarmeIN at 7:20 pm. 10 months ago
- Power outage in #CarmelIN. Started 6:20 pm. 10 months ago
- RT @Thearmandoperez: Special thanks to @SatchTheArtist The lost and found art for @hoosierSecurity New Office is AWESOME! https://t.co/KmRZ… 1 year ago
- #FirstFridayArtTour @IDADA @circlecityind @CCICArtists @ronkernphoto https://t.co/9aZoUvrDm1 1 year ago
- RT @Thearmandoperez: commissioned artwork in progress for @HoosierSecurity by @SatchTheArtist of @circlecityind SUPER COOL https://t.co/SL… 1 year ago
- Art Attack ArtPrize Body Parts Circle City Industrial Complex Craig Smith Gallery Dan Grossman Das Plakat Diane Tesler First Friday Harbor Country James Spencer Russell Kewanna Larry Jones Mass Ave Photography Punk Rock Ron Kern Satch Art Space Shooting Targets Sixto Rodriguez Southeastern Indiana Art Guild Wade Bussert
Tag Archives: Circle City Industrial Complex
The big new is… I am opening an expanded gallery at the Circle City Industrial Complex. The new gallery is named, Satch Art Space. I am planning a series of exhibitions and music events for 2017. The first big event … Continue reading
My exhibition, Body Parts, will be reinstalled and exhibited at the Schwitzer Gallery at the Circle City Industrial Complex on IDADA First Friday, September 2, 2016 from 6 to 9 p.m.
I will have my studio/gallery open from 6 to 9 p.m. on August 5th, 2016 for the IDADA First Friday tour. .
Recently, visual arts writer, Dan Grossman, visited my studio to preview the work for Body Parts and to talk about my path to being an artist, as well as art in general. We had a nice long talk and his … Continue reading
Here is information about my upcoming exhibition: I am very excited about my new work that comprises this exhibition, Body Parts. I continue to grow as an artist and believe that the aggregate of this work is some of my … Continue reading
This April, 2016 First Friday, I celebrated my studio/gallery’s first anniversary with a celebration including, “paint the town red,” a mini public art project. Thank you to everyone that came to the celebration and has helped make the first year … Continue reading
Inspired by an unopened pack of vintage shooting target paper, I saw harmony and balance in the black concentric circles surrounding a bulls eye’s center. But, others may see it as a tool, a hit zone to be ripped, torn … Continue reading